Flagship of the line, the Race-R PRO model, which contains a carbon belt in its most upscale version, is one of the first helmets developed to rely on CFD technology (featuring computational fluid simulations). This simulation of aerodynamic performance adds the attributes of optimal ventilation and penetration through air, while still recognized as one of the world's safest helmets, earning 5 stars in the SHARP crash test.
A new price point makes this helmet an absolute must buy.
Further information about the SHARK Race-R PRO
- An "Optics 1" category flat visor without any visual distortion thanks to a variable thickness (4.2 / 2.8 mm)
- Double back spoiler to ensure both aerodynamics and stability at high speed
- New visor notching system, for even easier handling
- Shell made of carbon-aramid material, offering the benefits of light weight (1,250 g) and excellent shock resistance performance (a SHARP 5-star rating)
- The special neck pad and fabric used (shape and material) combine to reduce noise inside the shell
- Available XS (53/54 cm), S (55/56 cm), M (57/58 cm), L (59/60 cm), XL (61/62 cm)
UNECE R 22-05UNECE R 22-05 ► Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, South Africa, Algeria, Canada (11/13 states), South Korea, Iceland, Malaysia, Morocco, Mexico, Norway, New Zealand, Philippines, Russia, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine.
DOT FMVSS-218DOT FMVSS-218 ► USA
AS/NZS 1698 : 2006AS/NZS 1698 : 2006 ► Australia
INM/NBR 7471 : 2001INM/NBR 7471 : 2001 ► Brazil
Dealers listTechnical support
Send to a friend
RACE-R PRO BLANK Black